Saturday 2 February 2013

Back in business!

Hi All! I'm back in the world of blogging!

New Year, new job, new house- new look sh*s & giggles! Lots going on hence the blog hiatus. I also have a long long list of subjects to share. Although I haven't been blogging I have been busy! 

What do you think of the new look?

I've also discovered instagram & have lots to share- expect regular instagram updates- here's a few to get started...

follow me @elsiepringle







Meringue Girls at Harvey Nics
Eye eye
Thermies for a very cold January
Outfit for Bloggers Lunch- more on that later
Beautiful Chandelier at Bob Bob Ricard
Amazing table flowers at Thanksgiving at the Inlaws

See you all very soon!

x

#meringuegirls
#harveynichols
#bobbobricard
#instagram

2 comments:

  1. yay :) happy you are starting to blog again!
    love the cloud background.

    xx Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks VivI- given you a shout out in the next post! Hope you're good! N xxx

      Delete